2000 Beneteau Oceanis 311
- Deck Equipment
- Sails & Rigging
- Electronics & Navigation
- Additional Comments
- Upgrades & Improvements
The Beneteau 311 offers a combination of performance and spacious accommodations. Escape for a day, a weekend or more. Designed with comfortable cruising in mind. the Beneteau 311 offers a surprising amount of living accommodations for a couple or family of 5. What’s Next lends itself to wine and cheese day cruising, or the occasional jaunt across the lake for getaway adventures. Boat is located in Winthrop Harbor Illinois season and stored at Larsen Marine Service in Waukegan for winters.
- Single anchor roller
- Deck anchor locker
- Bow pulpit and stern pushpit
- Port and starboard stern corner seats w/drink holders
- Stainless steel, double lifelines w/port, starboard and stern gates
- Teak hand rails
- Four mooring cleats
- Dock lines
- Horseshoe life ring on stern rail
- Yellow Lifesling on stern rail
- Navigation lights – Running lights are on the bow & transom
- Fold up helm seat for walk thru transom to swim platform
- Hand held shower on stern
- Large cockpit locker
- Single propane locker
- Boarding ladder
- Boat hook
Sails & Rigging
- Cruise equipped
- Single backstay
- ProFurl roller furling jib
- Rigid boom vang
- Genoa tracks w/fairleads
- Dacron full batten main sail w/cars
- Dacron roller furling 140% Genoa w/blue UV protection panel
Sail area: 539 sq. ft.
Anodized aluminum mast with single swept-back spreaders is deck stepped
Cabin top mounted Lewmar mainsheet traveler
All lines led aft
Cabin top rope clutches
2 Lewmar #30 two speed self-tailing primary winches
1 Lewmar #16 two speed self-tailing winch on cabin top
- Manual bilge pump
- Electric bilge pump
- Engine throttle, shift lever and fuel shutoff on steering pedestal
- Engine emergency alarm for oil pressure/engine temperature
- Closed system cooling
- Primary and secondary fuel filters
- Diesel fuel and propane stove shut off valves
- Single propane tank
- 6 gallon hot water heater
- Jabsco manual head discharges to a holding tank.
- Stainless steel steering wheel
- Manual cable and quadrant steering
- Emergency tiller
- 2 Blade fixed prop on stainless shaft
- Proper seacocks
- VC17 bottom paint
- 2 Batteries
- Battery parallel switch
- Battery charger
- 50′ 30 amp Shore power cord
- 12 volt DC electronic panel w/battery tester
- 110 volt AC panel w/circuit breakers
- Ballast: 4844
- Displacement: 15013
- Yanmar 3GM30-30hp
- Approximately 650 hours (panel replaced in 2021)
- 6 ‘7″ headroom
- Portside galley
- Head with separate shower
- Sleeps 6
- Forward cabin: double berth (91″x67″), hanging locker to port
- Aft-Cabin: double berth (77″x65″), hanging locker to port
- Settees on both sides of the main salon with storage above and below each
- Salon accented in richly finished woodwork
- Large cockpit with patented pivoting steering wheel
- Numerous opening ports and hatches
- Ample storage
- 12v refrigeration
- Separate freezer and refrigerator
- (2) Burner, LPG propane gas stove
- Microwave oven
- Stainless steel double sink w/mixer tap, pressurized hot and cold water
- Cutlery drawer
- Hot water heater
- Cupboards with louvered inserts
- Sink cover/cutting board
- Opening port above the stove
- She has a bright and inviting interior with varnished teak bulkheads, white overhead, and a teak and holly cabin sole.
- The forward cabin provides guests with privacy and comfort. The double berth has port and starboard shelves, a large hanging locker, deck hatch, and reading lights.
- The salon’s port and starboard settees have storage under and behind plus shelving and cabinets outboard and can serve as single berths. Good light and ventilation are provided by four opening ports, two deck hatches, and the companionway.
- The L-shaped galley to port has storage galore. The deep stainless steel sink is near center line with pressure hot and cold water, and 6 gallon hot water heater. Storage cabinetry and counter tops w/fiddles and compartments and wine rack makes food preparation in harbor or underway simple and efficient. The Force 10 two burner propane stove with oven is gimbaled. Four opening ports near the stove and the wide companion way provide good ventilation in the salon and while cooking.
- The navigation station is to starboard across from the galley.
- The head to starboard of the companionway is set up with a manual head & holding tank, pressure hot and cold water, fiberglass sink and counter top, mirror/medicine cabinet, handheld shower with independent shower sump pump, cabinets, dome lights, an overhead solar vent, and deck hatch.
- The aft cabin to port has a large double berth with hanging locker. The 3 opening deck hatches and cockpit port plus overhead lighting make it all feel light and airy.
- Engine Make: Yanmar
- Engine Model: 2GM20F
- Engine Year: 2000
- Total Power: 18hp
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Direct Drive
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade
- Propeller Material: Bronze
- Length Overall: 32.33ft
- Max Draft: 4.75ft
- Beam: 10.5ft
- Length at Waterline: 28.67ft
- Fresh Water Tank: 1 x 45 Gal ()
- Fuel Tank: 1 x 18 Gal ()
- Holding Tank: 1 x 15 Gal ()
- Single Berths: 1
- Double Berths: 2
- Cabins: 2
- Heads: 1
Sending your message. Please wait...
Thanks for your message! We'll get back to you shortly.
There was a problem sending your message. Please try again.
Please enter one valid email address.
Please complete all the fields in the form before sending.
Name Error. Use only alpha.
Message Error. Only Use only alpha and numbers.