PRICE REDUCED – 1984 MIDNIGHT LACE 44
- Electronics & Navigation
- Deck Equipment
- Upgrades & Improvements
- Additional Salesperson’s Comments
Your Day on the Water just got better!
Turn heads in this slim, fast, “Great Gatsby” style “Rumrunner”. “Blackjack” is looking for someone to love for many more years. She is perfect for celebrating life through the boating lifestyle. She will provide intimate weekends, family fun, entertainment with friends and lasting memories.
The well-appointed interior with wood and fabric décor sleeps 4 adults in comfort. The abundance of natural light & ventilation is augmented with air conditioning w/reverse cycle heat and a good mix of lighting to illuminate the “touch of class” theme.
The forward guest stateroom has port and starboard single berths with drawers and shelves under and large ports outboard. There is additional storage slightly aft and to starboard in a combination hanging locker with shelving. Five overhead, directional lights illuminate all corners. A ladder forward between the berths provides access to a deck hatch/companionway for the forward cockpit.
The double entry head to port serves both the master and guest cabins. It is equipped with a Raritan electric head & holding tank, Corian counter tops and sink, shower stall w/teak grate, large sliding mirrors, cabinetry, shelf/towel rack, deck hatch and overhead lighting.
The master stateroom is amidships with a large pedestal berth, built in night stands, large mirrors, starboard side hanging lockers on each end of a dressing vanity w/mirror, reading lights, screened deck hatch, and port and starboard ports.
The galley is up and at the forward end of the salon. It has efficient storage above and below, Corian counter tops, single sink with hot and cold pressure water, a Raritan 110v AC/engine heated 10.5 gallon hot water heater, Norcold 110AC/12DC refrigerator with freezer, Sharp microwave, toaster and Mr. Coffee.
The raised salon features a settee to port and dropdown table to starboard with a continuation of tasteful storage. With “windows” on all sides and a large, clear Plexiglas bi fold “door” to the aft cockpit, you will be totally connected to your water world.
- 4 Batteries
- Battery parallel switches
- Lewco 30 Amp Automatic battery charger
- Two 50’ 30 amp shore power cords
- 12 volt DC panel w/battery condition meter
- 110 volt AC
- Westerbeke diesel 5 KW generator (1999)
- 35# Stainless steel anchor w/chain to nylon rode
- Stainless steel cabin top and side handrails
- Teak cockpit handrails
- Forward cockpit w/wind screen, cockpit cushions, teak drink holders and 12v lighting
- Black Sunbrella fly bridge top
- Double helm seat
- Windshield wiper
- Twin Igloo refrigerators under helm seat with access from aft cockpit
- Mast with Koden radar dome, running light, anchor light, aft cockpit light and VHF antennae
- Flares, bell, horn, 3 fire extinguishers
- Automatic Halon fire extinguisher system in engine spaces
- First aid kit
- 6 Person Switlik life raft in deck canister
- 5 Fenders
- 6 Dock lines
- Bow, mid-ship & stern mooring cleats
- White life ring
- Adult size PFDs
- Navigation lights
- Boat hooks
- Teak transom
- Teak swim platform
- Boarding ladder
- Cockpit hand held shower
- Cruisair two zone, ____ BTU air conditioning unit w/reverse cycle heat
- 4 Electric bilge pumps
- 1 Manual bilge pump
- 2 Bilge blowers
- Engine controls at raised helm station
- Engine alarm and emergency stop
- Racor primary and secondary fuel filters
- Fuel shut off valve
- Raritan electric head discharges to holding tank
- 3 Blade bronze props on 2” stainless steel shafts
- Wagner hydraulic steering
- Bennett hydraulic trim tabs
- Raw water strainers
- All thru hulls have proper ball valves with throw handles
- Fresh bottom paint
- Flatbed trailer available as separate purchase
- Freshwater cooled engines
- New Cummins engines & transmissions
- New Generator
- Hull painted
- Boat rewired & replumbed
- Replaced canvas
- Bottom Survey available
- Printout of service at Larsen Marine available
“Blackjack” offers a comfortable interior for your summer vacation. The aft cockpit and salon blend together for great entertaining. Her slim, modified V hull eases quickly onto plane with minimal bow rise for stable, solid, and smooth progress and helps her track well in a seaway. If you are looking to enhance relationships through the boating lifestyle this may be the boat for you.
Sending your message. Please wait...
Thanks for your message! We'll get back to you shortly.
There was a problem sending your message. Please try again.
Please enter one valid email address.
Please complete all the fields in the form before sending.
Name Error. Use only alpha.
Message Error. Only Use only alpha and numbers.