2021 Tidewater 2500 Carolina Bay 25′
- Electronics & Navigation
Tidewater Carolina Bay 2500 Hardtop. Top quality build with great fishability and cruising qualities. Yamaha 300 on a jack plate with only about 20 hours. Trim tabs, underwater lights, numerous deck lockers, pop up seating on aft deck. Fish from anywhere on board. Aluminum trailer. Owner change of plans.
- Electronic Power Steering
- (6) Pull up cleats
- Raw water wash down
- Tilt steering
- Wrap around bow seating with cushions and backrests
- Aluminum Leaning post with backrest
- Black dash with 6YC Information Station Digital Gauge
- Glass windshield
- Hydraulic Jack Plate with control lever at wheel
- Trim Tabs
- 12 gallon aerated console livewell
- 30 gallon aerated rear livewell
- Built-In 172 quart insulated bow cooler
- 400 quart insulated bow fish box
- 5 gallon bucket storage built in floor
- Lockable rod storage for (8) 7.5’ rods
- Under gunwale rod storage for over 8 foot rods
- Oversized console with room for a porta potty
- Rear deck with jump seats
- Rear deck with storage
- Bow deck anchor locker
- Wired for trolling motor with plug
- Underwater lights
- Trim tabs
- Engine Make: Yamaha F300
- Engine Year: 2021
- Total Power: 300hp
- Engine Hours: 20
- Engine Type: Outboard
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade
- Propeller Material: Stainless Steel
- Length Overall: 25.17ft
- Beam: 9ft
- Dry Weight: 3,550lbs
- Deadrise At Transom: 19deg
- Fuel Tank: 1 X 74 Gal ()
Sending your message. Please wait...
Thanks for your message! We'll get back to you shortly.
There was a problem sending your message. Please try again.
Please enter one valid email address.
Please complete all the fields in the form before sending.
Name Error. Use only alpha.
Message Error. Only Use only alpha and numbers.