PRICE REDUCED – 2015 Jeanneau SO 349 34′
- Deck Equipment
- Sails & Rigging
- Electronics & Navigation
- Additional Comments
“Alriiight’s” award winning design (2015 Cruising World Boat of the Year – Best Pocket Cruiser) includes twin wheels and rudders along with the latest in sail control technology. It is a very stable platform that sleeps five to seven sailors and has all the safety and electronic navigation equipment to cross and safely endure the challenges of Lake Michigan (CE Category A Unlimited Ocean rating). It has a number of sail combinations with roller furling jib and Code Zero foresails and double reefed main – all controlled from the safety of the cockpit.
She has a bright and inviting interior with varnished Alpi teak bulkheads, white overhead, and a teak laminate cabin sole.
The forward cabin provides guests with the privacy and comfort. The double berth has port and starboard shelves and large hanging locker, side seating, large screened deck hatch, and port & starboard reading lights. Port lights include screens but no shades. There is wide double door to the salon.
The salon’s starboard settee serves as a comfortable single berth with storage under and behind plus shelving outboard. The port seating converts to a single berth with storage under and behind and more shelving. The fold up navigation station with is at the aft end of the port settee. The central table has foldup leaves and storage space. The compression post is placed at the forward end of the table to minimize interference when dining. Good light and ventilation are provided by long upper and lower ports, cabin fans, a screened deck hatch, and the companionway.
The L-shaped galley to starboard has storage galore. The deep stainless steel sink is near center line with pressure hot and cold water, and 6 gallon hot water heater. The insulated, top loading ice box has been converted to12 Volt DC Dometic refrigeration. Storage cabinetry, combined with slate-finish counter tops w/fiddles and compartments, makes food preparation in harbor or underway simple and efficient. The Eno two burner propane stove with oven is gimbaled and augmented with a Danby microwave. An opening port near the stove and the companion way provide good ventilation while cooking.
The head to port of the companionway is set up with a Jabsco manual head & holding tank (overboard discharge has been rendered inoperable), pressure water, stainless steel sink & slate-finish counter top, mirror, shower stall with independent shower sump pump, cabinet, dome lights, cabin and deck opening ports. A door in the aft end of the shower stall provides interior access to the large sail locker.
The aft cabin to starboard has a large double berth with hanging locker. The large opening deck hatch and opening port plus overhead lighting make it all feel light and airy.
The aft port sail locker is accessible from the interior and from the cockpit. An optional single mattress berth can be added to increase sleeping capacity.
- Advanced “Prisma Process” injection laminated deck
- Single anchor roller
- Quick electric windlass
- Lewmar claw anchor w/chain to nylon rode
- Deep deck anchor locker
- Bow pulpit and stern rail
- Stainless steel, double lifelines w/gates
- Stainless steel hand rails
- Port & starboard jack lines
- Six mooring cleats
- 6 Fenders
- 6 Dock lines
- Flares, horn, 3 fire extinguishers
- First aid kit
- 6 Adult PFDs
- Yellow horseshoe life ring on stern rail
- Life Sling in soft white case on stern rail
- Navigation lights – Tri-Light carried atop the mast with steaming light forward of the mast.
- Teak folding cockpit table w/Sunbrella cover
- Cockpit lockers
- Fold down swim platform w/telescopic ladder
- Life raft and companionway hatch board can be stored under cockpit sole
- Hot and cold hand held shower at the stern
- Propane locker
- Boat hook
- Twin Helm Sunbrella covers
- Cockpit cushions
Sails & Rigging
- Cruise equipped
- Facnor LS130 jib roller furler
- Lazy bag w/integrated lazy jack lines
- Selden rigid boom vang
- Y-bridle, main sail sheeting system
- Asymmetrical spinnaker gear
- Quantum square top main with Selden MDS cars
- Quantum roller furling Dacron 110% Genoa w/UV protection panel
- Quantum Code Zero with Selen CX furler, line and double cam cleat block
- Quantum A-2 with ATN dousing sleeve
- Sail area: 595 sq. ft. (100% fore triangle)
- Selden aluminum mast with double spreaders is deck stepped
- Dynema running rigging
- Jib sheet friction rings
- Line bags in the cockpit
- Double ended mainsheet led back to each helm
- (2) Harken #35.2 two speed self-tailing primary winches
- (2) Harken #35.2 two speed self-tailing winches on cabin top
- (2) Locking and winch handles
- Manual bilge pump
- Automatic bilge pump
- Engine throttle/shift lever and shutoff at starboard helm
- Engine emergency alarm for oil pressure/engine temperature
- Closed system cooling
- Yanmar primary and secondary fuel filters
- Single propane tank
- 6 gallon hot water heater
- The Jabsco manual head discharges into holding tank. The overboard discharge can be rendered inoperable
- Twin wheels and rudders
- Manual cable and quadrant steering
- 3 Blade feathering Max Prop
- Proper seacocks
- Epoxy moisture barrier coat
- VC17 bottom paint annually
- Custom canvas winter cover
- Jeanneau, Yanmar and other operating manuals
- Engine Make: Yanmar 3YM20
- Engine Year: 2015
- Total Power: 21hp
- Engine Hours: 160
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Length Overall: 34ft
- Length on Deck: 32.67ft
- Max Draft: 4.83ft
- Beam: 11.25ft
- Length at Waterline: 30.83ft
- Cabin Headroom: 6ft
- Fresh Water Tank: 1 X 54 Gal (Plastic)
- Fuel Tank: 1 X 34 Gal (Stainless Steel)
- Holding Tank: 1 X 26 Gal (Plastic)
From the very first glance, “Alriiight” captivates with her pure lines, generous interior volume and inviting cockpit. She has the perfect combination of performance, comfort and safety at sea. Just add your personal touches to match your dreams and create lifetime memories.
Sending your message. Please wait...
Thanks for your message! We'll get back to you shortly.
There was a problem sending your message. Please try again.
Please enter one valid email address.
Please complete all the fields in the form before sending.
Name Error. Use only alpha.
Message Error. Only Use only alpha and numbers.