PRICE REDUCED – 2003 Dufour Gib Sea 37′
- Deck Equipment
- Sails & Rigging
- Electronics & Navigation
- Additional Comments
A proven family cruiser in very nice condition. Very well equipped with AC/Heat, bow thruster, furling main, electric head, and more. Always on the cold, clean, freshwater or Lake Michigan. “Vertigo” has all of the amenities of a home on the water. Furling sails make it a dream to sail and its sea kindly motion will make for a lifetime of sailing into the sunset. Escape for a day, a weekend or more.
She has a warm and inviting interior with varnished teak bulkheads, white overhead, and a teak & holly cabin sole.
The forward cabin provides guests with privacy and comfort. The double berth has port and starboard shelves and hanging locker, storage shelving, dressing bench, deck hatch, and dome light.
The salon’s starboard dinette converts to a double berth with storage under and behind plus shelving outboard. The port seating has storage under and shelving above and serves as a single berth. Light and ventilation are provided by long and smaller screened ports, deck hatches, two hull ports and the companionway.
The L-shaped galley to port has storage galore. There are deep stainless steel double sinks with pressure hot and cold water with Seaward 6 gallon hot water heater. The insulated, top loading ice box is fitted with Frigoboat refrigeration/freezer. Storage cabinetry and counter tops w/fiddles and compartments, makes food preparation in harbor or underway simple and efficient. The Eno two burner propane stove with oven is gimbaled and augmented with a GE microwave. Opening ports near the stove and the companionway provide good ventilation while cooking.
The aft facing navigation station is at the aft end of the port settee.
The head to starboard of the companionway is set up with an electric vacuum flush head & holding tank, pressure hot and cold water, fiberglass sink and counter top, mirror/medicine cabinet, handheld shower with independent shower sump pump, dome light, and porthole with screen.
The aft cabin to port has a large double berth with hanging locker. The hull port, opening deck hatch and opening cockpit ports plus overhead lighting make it all feel light and airy.
- Vetus bow thruster w/remote control
- Single anchor roller
- Lofrans electric anchor windlass and controller w/manual backup
- Delta anchor w/all chain rode
- Deck anchor windlass locker
- Bow pulpit and stern pushpit
- Stainless steel, double lifelines w/gates, port, starboard and stern
- Stern rail corner seats
- Teak hand rails
- Aluminum toe rails
- Four mooring cleats
- 3 Fenders
- 6 Dock lines
- Flares, horn, 2 fire extinguishers
- First aid kit
- 6 Adult PFDs
- White Lifesling on stern rail
- Navigation lights – Running lights high on bow rail & transom, steaming light on front of mast, anchor light on top of mast
- Flag halyard
- Teak helm seat, cockpit seating
- Stationary cockpit table w/folding panels
- Cockpit lockers
- Fold down helm seat for walk-thru transom
- Sugar scoop transom w/fold down ladder
- Hand held hot & cold shower at the stern
- Ocean Marine Systems dinghy davits mounted on aft deck
- Double propane locker with one bottle
- Boat hook
Sails & Rigging
- Stainless steel wire rigging
- Twin backstays
- Facnor jib roller furler
- In-mast main sail furler
- Hydraulic boom vang
- Lewmar traveler on cabin top
- Sterling Sails Dacron roller furling main sail
- Sterling Sails Dacron 140% roller furling Genoa w/UV protection panel
Sail area: 609 sq. ft.
- Aluminum mast with double spreaders is deck stepped
- All lines led to cockpit
- Genoa tracks w/fairleads
- 6 cabin top rope cam cleats
- 2 Lewmar #40 two speed self-tailing primary winches in cockpit
- 2 Lewmar #30 two speed self-tailing cabin top winches
- 2 Winch handles
- Pompanette Marine Air 12,000 BTU air conditioning w/reverse cycle heat
- Manual bilge pump
- Automatic bilge pump
- Bilge blower
- Engine throttle/shift lever on steering pedestal
- Engine emergency alarm for oil pressure/engine temperature
- Engine hour meter and fuel gauge
- Closed system cooling
- Primary and secondary fuel filters
- Single propane tank
- Seaward Model F600 6 gallon hot water heater
- Electric vacuum flush head discharges into holding tank. The overboard discharge has been disabled per USCG Great Lakes rules
- Leather covered stainless steel steering wheel
- Manual steering
- Emergency manual tiller
- 30 HP Perkins Model: MD2030-D BT
- Transmission gear ratio 2.15
- 3 Blade Feathering Kiwi Prop on a stainless steel shaft
- Dripless shaft seal
- Stainless steel ball valve type seacocks
- Beneteau, Perkins and other operating manuals.
- Engine Make: Perkins MD2030-D
- Engine Year: 2003
- Total Power: 30hp
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Length Overall: 37ft
- Length on Deck: 36.17ft
- Max Draft: 5.5ft
- Beam: 12.25ft
- Cabin Headroom: 6.42ft
- Length at Waterline: 31.75ft
- Fresh Water Tank: 1 X 66 Gal (Plastic)
- Fuel Tank: 1 X 42 Gal (Plastic)
- Holding Tank: 1 X 10 Gal (Plastic)
- Heads: 1
“Vertigo” spoils you with her contemporary lines, generous interior volume and inviting cockpit. She has the perfect combination of performance, comfort and safety at sea. Just add your personal touches to match your dreams and create lifetime memories.
Sending your message. Please wait...
Thanks for your message! We'll get back to you shortly.
There was a problem sending your message. Please try again.
Please enter one valid email address.
Please complete all the fields in the form before sending.
Name Error. Use only alpha.
Message Error. Only Use only alpha and numbers.