1997 Beneteau Oceanis 351 35′
- Deck Equipment
- Sails & Rigging
- Electronics & Navigation
- Additional Comments
“L’ Esprit V” combines ease of handling and the pleasure of on-board comfort. She’s lively and fast. Even in light winds, she wants only to make you feel like you’re in control. Escape for a day, a weekend or more.
She has a warm and inviting interior with varnished cherry bulkheads, white overhead, and a cherry cabin sole.
The forward cabin provides guests with privacy and comfort. The double berth has port and starboard shelves and hanging locker, storage shelving, deck hatch, and dome light.
The salon’s starboard dinette drops to a double berth with storage under and behind plus shelving outboard. The port seating converts to a single berth with storage under and shelving above. Light and ventilation are provided by long and smaller screened ports, deck hatches, two hull ports and the companionway.
The L-shaped galley to port has storage galore. There are deep stainless steel double sinks with pressure hot and cold water with 6 gallon hot water heater and manual foot pump. The insulated, top loading ice box is fitted with Adler/Barbour refrigeration. Storage cabinetry and counter tops w/fiddles and compartments, makes food preparation in harbor or underway simple and efficient. The Eno two burner propane stove with oven is gimbaled and augmented with a Whirlpool microwave. Opening ports near the stove and the companionway provide good ventilation while cooking.
The aft facing navigation station is to port at the end of the settee.
The double entry head to starboard of the companionway is set up with an electric head & holding tank, pressure hot and cold water, fiberglass sink and counter top, mirror/medicine cabinet, handheld shower with independent shower sump pump, dome light, and porthole with screen.
The aft cabin to starboard has a large double berth with hanging locker. The hull port, opening deck hatch and opening cockpit ports plus overhead lighting make it all feel light and airy.
- Single anchor roller
- Electric windlass
- Delta anchor w/all chain rode
- Deck anchor windlass locker
- Bow pulpit and stern pushpit
- Stainless steel, double lifelines w/gates, port, starboard and stern
- Stern rail corner seats
- Teak hand rails
- Slotted aluminum toe rails
- Six mooring cleats
- 3 Fenders
- 6 Dock lines
- Flares, horn, 2 fire extinguishers
- First aid kit
- 6 Adult PFDs
- White life ring and white Lifesling on stern rail
- Navigation lights – Running lights on high on bow rail & transom, steaming light on front of mast, anchor light on top of mast
- Flag halyard
- Teak helm seat, cockpit seating and cockpit sole
- Stationary cockpit table
- Cockpit lockers (room for life raft in port locker)
- Fold down helm seat for walk-thru transom
- Swim platform w/fold down ladder
- Hand held shower at the stern
- Double propane locker with one bottle
- Boat hook
- Cockpit cushions
Sails & Rigging
- Stainless steel wire rigging
- Twin backstays
- ProFurl Roller furler
- In-mast furler
- Rigid boom vang
- Amoit traveler on cabin top
- Dacron roller furling main sail
- Dacron 140% roller furling Genoa w/UV protection panel
- Sail area: 526 sq. ft.
- Anodized aluminum mast with double spreaders is deck stepped
- 8 Cabin top rope clutches
- Genoa tracks w/fairleads
- 2 Lewmar #44 two speed self-tailing primary winches on cabin top
- 2 Winch handles
- Two zone marine air conditioning w/reverse heat
- Manual bilge pump
- Automatic bilge pump
- Engine throttle/shift lever on steering pedestal
- Engine emergency alarm for oil pressure/engine temperature
- Engine hour meter and fuel gauge
- Closed system cooling
- Primary and secondary fuel filters
- Single propane tank
- 6 gallon hot water heater
- The electric head discharges into holding tank. The overboard discharge has been disabled
- Stainless steel steering wheel
- Manual steering
- Emergency manual tiller
- 27 HP Yanmar Model: 3GM30F w/3,067 hours
- 3 Blade 16” fixed prop
- Proper seacocks
- Traditional bottom paint
- Custom steel cradle
- Beneteau, Yanmar and other operating manuals.
- Engine Make: Yanmar 3GM30F
- Engine Year: 1997
- Total Power: 27hp
- Engine Hours: 3067
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Length Overall: 35ft
- Max Draft: 5ft
- Beam: 12.5ft
- Cabin Headroom: 6.33ft
- Length at Waterline: 31.08ft
- Fresh Water Tank: 1 X 100 Gal ()
- Fuel Tank: 1 X 24 Gal ()
- Holding Tank: 1 X 16 Gal ()
- Heads: 1
Tartan yachts are known to be sensible but elegant, modern yet enduring. Their beautiful teak interiors are secured directly to a strong, performance hull. This could serve you well as your family club racer and/or fast cruiser.
Sending your message. Please wait...
Thanks for your message! We'll get back to you shortly.
There was a problem sending your message. Please try again.
Please enter one valid email address.
Please complete all the fields in the form before sending.
Name Error. Use only alpha.
Message Error. Only Use only alpha and numbers.