SALE PENDING – 1988 Nonsuch Ultra 30′
- Deck Equipment
- Sails & Rigging
- Electronics & Navigation
- Upgrades & Improvements
- Additional Comments
Whether your sailing dreams call for a starter boat or a down size to something manageable and secure, “Tigress” is designed for single or double handed sailing. She is rugged, comfortable, secure, easy to handle and good looking. She’ll turn heads at the dock and rock you to sleep on the hook or underway. Come explore the possibilities.
“Tigress” is roomy with 6’3” standing headroom. There is a varnished teak and holly sole, full molded textured headliner with removable panels for access to the deck hardware fastenings aft, and satin varnished teak bulkheads and joiner work. With the combination of fluorescent overhead lighting, brass swivel lights, 4 deck hatches, 7 opening ports and the companionway, the interior is very bright and airy. A full length teak grab rail surrounds the interior for secure movement below when underway.
The private forward cabin has a comfortable 6’07”X48” double berth to port with full length shelf, two brass swivel lights and two deep storage drawers underneath. Forward and to starboard is a teak bulkhead with a door to a large hanging locker/storeroom. Next is chest of drawers and then a door to the double entry head and shower.
Just aft the master stateroom and to starboard is a fully enclosed head with manual marine toilet, fully fiddled vanity top with oval stainless steel sink and a large plate glass mirror. There are three drawers and a locker under the vanity. The shower stall has a molded shower sump with teak grating and pump is fitted in the sole.
Just aft of the stateroom and to port is a large “L” shaped galley with gimballed Force 10 two-burner propane stove w/oven, microwave, Adler Barber 12V refrigeration, sink w/pressure hot and cold water & foot pump, and fully fiddled countertop with splash guard, three drawers, and five large lockers.
On the port side, aft of the galley is a 6’06” settee that becomes a single berth with shelf outboard. Between the aft end of the settee and the companionway ladder is a fold-down chart table. Aft of the settee is a handy wet locker for foul weather gear. On the starboard side is an “L” shaped dinette that converts to a 6’07”X48” double berth with full length fiddled shelf above and outboard and hanging locker aft. The teak companionway steps are mounted on a large removable panel for access to the engine.
- Bruce bow anchor w/15’ chain to 200’ nylon rode
- Bruce stern anchor w/10’ chain to 100’ nylon rode
- Stern anchor hawse pipe/rode locker
- Double bow roller
- Deck wash system
- Bow pulpit and stern rail
- Side stanchions with double life lines, port and starboard boarding gates
- Anchor cleat, bow and stern mooring cleats and mid-ship cleats
- Dodger/Bimini/Full Enclosure (2016)
- Flares, bell, horn, wooden plugs, 2 fire extinguishers
- First aid kit
- 3 Fenders & 4 dock lines
- Adult Type II PFDs
- White horseshoe life ring on stern rail
- Navigation lights- regulation bicolor running light is mounted on the mast. The stern running light is mounted on the aft coaming. An anchor and steaming light are also mounted on the mast.
- Boarding/swim ladder w/teak rungs
- Blue cockpit cushions
- Two propane tanks
- Teak folding pedestal table with drink holder
- Boat hook
- Atkins & Hoyle cast aluminum dinghy davits
Sails & Rigging
- Cruise equipped and very easy to single hand
- 540 sq. ft. Quantum mainsail w/3 reefs (2015)
- Buff sail cover (2015)
- Hood sail w/cover
- Anodized aluminum free standing mast with anodized aluminum wishbone boom
- Electric main halyard winch
- Barient #22 Self-Tailing winch main sheet
- 2 Barient #10 cabin top winches
- 1 Barient #12 cabin top winch
- 2 Sheet stoppers
- 1 Locking & 1 standard winch handles w/port & starboard cockpit coaming storage bins
- Bilge blower to cool the engine space
- Manual bilge pump
- Automatic bilge pump
- Engine throttle, shift lever and brake are mounted on the steering pedestal
- The engine control panel shows amps, engine temperature, oil temperature/pressure warning light and engine RPMs.
- Glow plugs are utilized for cold weather starts
- Fresh water cooling
- Racor Primary and secondary fuel filters
- Diesel fuel and propane shut off valves
- Two propane tanks in locker under helm seat
- Propane solenoid shut-off system
- Manual head discharges to a holding tank. The overboard discharge has been rendered temporarily inoperable for use on the Great Lakes
- Paloma on demand hot water system
- 28” Edson stainless steel manual wheel steering
- Emergency tiller
- 30 HP Universal M35 diesel engine
- Huth transmission w/2.1 reduction
- Rebuilt Gori 2 Blade folding prop on a 1” shaft (2006)
- Proper seacocks
- Micron CSC bottom paint
- 6 Post, folding, steel cradle
2006Rebuilt Gori 2 blade folding prop2010Replaced electric fuel pump
Raymarine SP-X5 Smart Pilot
Tack Tick wind wireless system
540 sq. ft. Quantum mainsail w/3 reefs
Buff sail cover
Rebuilt Dodger, Bimini & Sail Cover
- Engine Make: Universal M35
- Engine Year: 1988
- Total Power: 30hp
- Engine Hours: 1150
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Length Overall: 30.33ft
- Max Draft: 5ft
- Beam: 11.83ft
- Cabin Headroom: 6.25ft
- Length at Waterline: 28.75ft
- Fresh Water Tank: 1 X 86 Gal (Aluminum)
- Fuel Tank: 1 X 30 Gal (Aluminum)
- Holding Tank: 1 X 24 Gal (Plastic)
- Heads: 1
Come aboard to see how she fits. With a few personal touches she’ll blend right in to your sailing lifestyle.
Sending your message. Please wait...
Thanks for your message! We'll get back to you shortly.
There was a problem sending your message. Please try again.
Please enter one valid email address.
Please complete all the fields in the form before sending.
Name Error. Use only alpha.
Message Error. Only Use only alpha and numbers.