SALE PENDING – 1986 Nor’Sea 27 Aft Cockpit
- Deck Equipment
- Sails & Rigging
- Electronics & Navigation
- Upgrades & Improvements
- Additional Comments
“Albion” offers fast performance under sail, sea kindliness, and ease of handling, comfort and timeless beauty.
Below decks, “Albion” is extremely efficient in her use of interior space. Her quality is evident in solid bronze fittings, teak joinery, and proven systems in a traditional hand laid-up hull.
All the way forward is large forepeak storage locker followed by a salon with wraparound settees with storage under, behind and shelves above. The table drops to form a large double berth that is close to rectangular.
The head is to port of the companionway with a manual head & holding tank (deck discharge with by pass for direct pump out), cabinet, and storage shelves.
The stand-up nav station shares the port side forward of the head compartment.
The inline galley to starboard has a large ice box, two burner alcohol stove w/oven, and stainless steel sink with a cold water foot pump.
There is a starboard quarter berth that make for comfortable, secure sleeping in a seaway.
- Double anchor roller
- Danforth 35# anchor w/20’ chain to 200’ nylon rode
- Chain locker
- Bow pulpit and stern rails
- Stainless steel double lifelines with port and starboard boarding gates-New 2022
- Six mooring cleats
- 3 Fenders
- 6 Dock lines
- Flares, bell, horn, 2 fire extinguishers, wood plugs
- First aid kit
- 6 Adult PFDs
- Life sling mounted on stern rail-1 year old
- Nav lights – Port and starboard running lights are up on the bow pulpit for good visibility. Stern light is mounted up on the stern rail. The steaming light/deck light is on the front of the mast-Tricolor on Masthead
- 2 Boat hooks
- Teak toe rail/ cap rail on top of raised fiberglass bulwark
Sails & Rigging
- Cruise equipped and very easy to single hand
- Standing rigging is 1X19 stainless steel wire-New
- Roller furling jib
- Manual boom vang
- Jib tracks w/cars mounted on toe rails
- Full batten Dacron main sail w/2 reef points-Custom North-30 hours
- 2 Back up mains
- Anchor sail
- Dacron roller furling 100% Jib w/UV cover
Sail area: 394 sq. ft.
- Painted aluminum mast with single spreaders is deck stepped
- Main Sheet trimmed from aft SS rail
- Mast mounted whisker pole
- Self-tailing two speed primary winches
- 2 self-tailing winches on mast
- 2 Locking winch handles
- Central Air conditioning
- Manual bilge pump-Rebuilt all new parts
- Automatic bilge pump
- Engine throttle and shift lever are on the starboard cockpit combing
- Engine emergency alarm
- Engine emergency stop
- Fresh water cooling Heatsink
- Primary fuel filter
- Diesel fuel shut off valve
- Manual head discharges to a holding tank.
- Tiller steering
- Fixed 2 Blade sailprop on a 1” stainless steel shaft
- Raw water strainer
- Proper bronze seacocks
- Bottom stripped and sanded to gel coat, faired and sealed w/an Epoxy (2) moisture barrier coat (2021)
- 2 coats bottom paint Micron CSC
- Nor’Sea and other operating manuals
2013Dripless Stuffing Box
2013, 2014, 2015-Three year project
Replaced fuel tank
Stripped all epoxy and re-lined and poured new epoxy in fuel tank compartment
Replaced running rigging
Re-bed all through hulls and stern tube
New main North custom
Replaced standing rigging
New Rebuilt engine
Stripped, aired, sealed and painted bottom
Replaced all porthole seals
New hand pump assembly for head discharge
All batteries are removed every winter.
- Engine Make: Yanmar
- Engine Year: 1986
- Total Power: 20hp
- Engine Hours: 80
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Length Overall: 31ft
- Max Draft: 3.83ft
- Beam: 8ft
- Cabin Headroom: 6ft
- Fresh Water Tank: 2 X 20 Gal (Plastic)
- Fuel Tank: 1 X 30 Gal ()
- Holding Tank: 1 X 10 Gal (Plastic)
- Heads: 1
Nor’Sea 27s are known to be top quality, pocket offshore cruising boats. Their beautiful teak interiors compliment the comfort of their sea kindly hulls. “Albion” could serve you well for your sail away now rather than later dream.
Sending your message. Please wait...
Thanks for your message! We'll get back to you shortly.
There was a problem sending your message. Please try again.
Please enter one valid email address.
Please complete all the fields in the form before sending.
Name Error. Use only alpha.
Message Error. Only Use only alpha and numbers.