SOLD – 1978 C&C 34′
- Deck Equipment
- Electronics & Navigation
- Sails & Rigging
- Upgrades & Improvements
- Additional Comments
“You & Me” offers a unique blend of performance sailing, with a modern interior. She has enjoyed regular maintenance and upgrades over the years, including an engine rebuild and deck repair. With sleeping accommodations for 7, and lots of storage, she’s a wonderful family cruiser that sails beautifully in a variety of conditions.
Number of heads: 1
C&C sailboats are known for their bright and inviting interiors with oiled teak bulkheads and cabinetry, white overhead, and a teak and holly cabin sole. “You & Me” offers modern living in a performance package.
The forward cabin has a comfortable double vee berth with shelves, storage drawers, cabinets, screened deck hatch, and port & starboard reading lights. Just outside the privacy door, is a starboard side head and a port side, large hanging locker.
The head is equipped with a manual head & holding tank (overboard discharge has been capped), pressure water, molded sink & counter top, mirror, cabinets, dome light, opening port w/screen, and solar vent.
The salon’s port settee has teak shelving and cupboards outboard. The L shaped dinette to starboard converts to a double berth with more shelving and storage outboard. There is ample storage behind and under all settee cushions. The drop leaf, teak table seats six. Good light and ventilation are provided by four elongated side windows, clip on cabin fans and the companionway with its sliding, Plexiglas top and teak drop boards. The interior teak grab rails make movement below decks safe and secure in a seaway.
The L-shaped galley to starboard has storage galore, deep stainless steel sink near center line with hot and cold pressure water with a Raritan 6 gallon, 110v AC/engine heated hot water heater, a large, insulated ice box that has been converted to Adler Barber refrigeration, ice box pump out, teak-trimmed cabinets, cubbies, Formica countertops w/multiple fiddles, and a gimbaled, two burner alcohol stove that can be reinstalled. Custom storage cabinetry is presently where the stove had been.
The forward facing Nav station is to port at the forward end of the quarter berth. There is storage in the large chart desk and shelving and cabinets close at hand.
Behind the port side Nav station, is a large quarter berth. The outboard side of the berth has a long shelf with fiddle rail.
- Danforth style anchor w/nylon rode
- Deck anchor locker
- Bow pulpit and stern rail
- Double life lines with port & starboard boarding gates
- Teak hand rails
- 3 Fenders
- 8 Dock lines
- Flares, horn, 2 fire extinguishers
- First aid kit
- 6 PFDs
- Life sling in soft case mounted on stern rail
- Horseshoe life ring on stern rail
- Navigational lights – Port and starboard running lights are up on the bow pulpit for good visibility. Stern light is mounted up on the stern rail. The steaming light/foredeck light is on the front of the mast. White 360 degree masthead light sits atop the mast.
- Cockpit cushions
- Cockpit pedestal drink holder
- Stainless steel Magma propane BBQ grill w/rail mount
- Boat hook
- Boarding ladder
- Slotted aluminum toe rail
Sails & Rigging
- Cruise equipped but can race
- Standing rigging is Nav Tech stainless steel rod
- Hydraulic backstay adjuster
- Harken MKII Roller Furling system
- Harken adjustable inboard genoa tracks
- UK Dacron main sail w/Sunbrella sail cover (2014)
- Dacron roller furling 155% Genoa
- Dacron roller furling 110% Genoa
- Nylon Spinnaker
- Sail area: 517 sq. ft. based on 100% fore triangle
- White aluminum mast with single spreaders is keel stepped
- Harken mainsheet traveler on cabin top
- Schaeffer baby stay traveler tensioner
- Garhauer boom vang
- 5 Snatch blocks
- Pole topping lift
- Lines led aft
- 2 Harken #46 two speed self-tailing primary winches
- 1 Lewmar #16 two speed self-tailing & 1 Barient #10 winches on cabin top
- 1 Barient #18 & 1 Lewmar #16 on deck at base of the mast
- 1 Barient #10H on the side of the boom
- 1 Regular and 2 Locking winch handles
- 3 AGM batteries – 2 house batteries & 1 engine starter battery (2021)
- Battery parallel switch
- Charles 20 amp automatic battery charger (2021)
- 55 amp alternator (rebuilt 2021)
- Two 50’ 30 amp shore power cords
- 12 volt DC electronic panel
- 110 volt AC panel w/circuit breakers shore power system
- Lightning grounded
Total Power: 30 HP
Engine Brand: Universal
Year Built: 2000
Engine Model: Atomic 4 – 5112
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Power: 30 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (30 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Stainless steel (24 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 Plastic (16 Gallons)
- Manual bilge pump
- Automatic bilge pump
- Engine throttle, shift lever and wheel brake are on the steering pedestal
- Engine emergency alarm
- Engine emergency stop
- Fresh water cooling
- Primary and secondary fuel filters
- Gas fuel shut off valve
- Fireboy Halon fire suppression system in engine space
- The Manual head discharges to a holding tank. The overboard discharge has been capped
- Edson stainless steel steering wheel – manual cable and quadrant steering
- Emergency tiller
- 2 blade bronze Martec RH16DX10P sail prop on stainless steel shaft
- Groco raw water strainer
- Interlux 2000 moisture barrier coat
- Interlux VC-17 bottom paint
- Custom canvas winter cover
- Steel cradle
- C&C, Universal and other operating manuals
Upgrades & Improvements
- Rebuilt decks
- Rebuilt engine
- UK Dacron main sail w/Sunbrella sail cover
- 3 New AGM batteries – 2 house batteries & 1 engine starter battery
- New Charles 20 amp automatic battery charger
- Rebuilt 55 amp alternator
Trick her out as your family club racer or just do some fast cruising. The forward cabin will become your special space while the quarter berth, settee, and dinette can accommodate friends, kids or a racing crew.
Personal belongings and tools.
Sending your message. Please wait...
Thanks for your message! We'll get back to you shortly.
There was a problem sending your message. Please try again.
Please enter one valid email address.
Please complete all the fields in the form before sending.
Name Error. Use only alpha.
Message Error. Only Use only alpha and numbers.