SOLD – 1969 CHRIS CRAFT 31
- Electronics & Navigation
- Deck Equipment
- Upgrades & Improvements
- Additional Salesperson’s Comments
Your Day on the Water just got better!
This is a third owner, freshwater boat looking for someone to love for many more years. “Summer Point” shows so well she has been on display in two recent classic boat shows. She is perfect for celebrating life through the boating lifestyle. She will provide intimate weekends, family fun, entertainment with friends and lasting memories.
The classic interior with wood accents sleeps six adults in comfort. The large side windows provide an abundance of natural light & ventilation and are augmented with a good mix of lighting to illuminate the décor. Carpeting, curtains and a soft headliner have a quiet, calming effect in the living spaces.
The master stateroom is forward with a large vee berth w/filler cushion, port & starboard shelves, built in cabinetry, port side hanging locker, reading lights, screened deck hatch, wrap-around windows and privacy door.
The main cabin’s port U-shaped dinette drops to sleep two and includes storage cabinetry. The starboard settee converts to bunk beds with storage under and outboard.
The galley to starboard has efficient storage, single stainless steel sink with hot and cold pressure water, 110v AC/engine heated 6 gallon hot water heater, Norcold 110AC/12DC refrigerator with freezer, GE microwave, Homestrand alcohol two burner stove, Athena single burner butane stove, stainless steel cooking grill, and coffee maker.
The guest head is to port with a Mansfield VacuFlush head & holding tank, molded counter top and sink, and mirrored cabinet.
- 4 Batteries (2021)
- Battery parallel switch
- Automatic battery charger
- One 50’ 30 amp shore power cord
- 12 volt DC panel
- 110 volt AC
- Danforth anchor w/nylon rode
- Bow pulpit, side stanchions and stern rails
- Port & starboard boarding gates
- Ventilating windshield
- Blue Sunbrella stern cockpit cover
- Single helm seat & starboard side companion seat
- Three padded folding chairs
- Search light
- Flares, bell, horn, 2 fire extinguishers
- First aid kit
- 6 Fenders
- 6 Dock lines
- Bow, mid-ship & stern mooring cleats
- Life ring
- Adult size PFDs
- Navigation lights
- 2 Boat hooks
- Fiber glass swim platform
- Boarding ladder
- Bilge blower
- 2 Automatic bilge pumps
- 2 Windshield wipers
- Engine controls at bridge helm station
- Fume detector
- Automatic halon fire extinguishing system in engine spaces
- Primary and secondary fuel filters
- Fuel shut off valve
- Mansfield VacuFlush head discharges to holding tank
- 3 Blade props
- Raw water strainers
- Chris Craft and systems operation manuals
- Icom IC-M24 handheld, floating marine VHF radio
- Buffed & waxed hull
- Replaced prop shaft packing
- Removed points system and installed electronic ignition system
- Replaced spark plugs, cap & rotor
- Replace old bilge pump and added additional bilge pump aft near engines
- Two new thru hulls
- Installed permanently mounted marine VHF radio w/GPS
- New VHF radio antenna mount, antenna and wiring
- Upgraded from 2 battery system to all new 4 battery system
- Replaced cutlass bearings
- Replaced engine raw water impellers
This Chris Craft 31 Commander offers a comfortable interior for your summer vacation. The cockpit is large and great for entertaining. Her semi V hull helps her track well in a seaway. If you are looking to enhance relationships through the boating lifestyle this may be the boat for you.
Sending your message. Please wait...
Thanks for your message! We'll get back to you shortly.
There was a problem sending your message. Please try again.
Please enter one valid email address.
Please complete all the fields in the form before sending.
Name Error. Use only alpha.
Message Error. Only Use only alpha and numbers.